Love is in the air at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, where a new romantic accommodation package is on offer. Couples booking the Romantic Rendezvous package can indulge in luxurious accommodation, an intimate dinner for two, spa treatments and an array of other delights until 29 December 2016.
Upon arrival at the hotel, couples receive a floral bouquet and gifts from Mandarin Oriental. When settled in their room they can savour views of the city’s impressive skyline or verdant KLCC Park while indulging in champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling wine, chocolates and strawberries.
During their stay, couples can enjoy retail therapy at the nearby Suria KLCC mall and Pavilion KL, or an evening of uplifting music at the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas, home of the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra. In addition, they can visit the Orchid Garden, which houses more than 3,000 species of orchid from around the world.
Back at the hotel, couples can luxuriate in rejuvenating treatments at The Spa, or enjoy a butler drawn aromatherapy bath before a romantic dinner for two at Mandarin Grill. Also available to guests are the hotel’s leisure facilities that include yoga or zumba classes, state of the art workout equipment, infinity edge swimming pool, tennis courts and indoor golf, and relaxing poolside cabana and tented daybeds. Late check-out until 6pm enables couples to make the most of their time together at the hotel.
The Romantic Rendezvous package starts from RM 1,039++ per night for a Deluxe City View Room for 3 days 2 nights stay, and includes:
• Daily buffet breakfast for two at Mosaic restaurant or American breakfast in-room
• One set dinner for two persons at Mandarin Grill (excluding beverages)
• Mandarin Oriental Welcome Gifts
• Magnificent floral bouquet upon arrival
• Champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling wine, chocolates and strawberries
• One butler-drawn aromatherapy bath
• Extended late check-out until 6pm, subject to availability
• 20% savings on a la carte spa treatments at The Spa
Rates for Club Rooms and Suites include Mandarin Oriental Club access and benefits.